Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon!!!!

So I just got back from watching New Moon (well I just got home from hit.) I must say that it is A LOT better than Twilight was. The used more direct quotes from the book, more of the stuff that really happened an all the stuff that was extra was, well, extra. Not like they replaced something with it. It was very exiting and I cryed like 8 times.
But the funny thing was that is was so quiet on the parts I spoke. Expecially when Jacob was yelling at her the first time, I was like, "I love you, too!" in that sarcastic/whisper way that I always say it in. Also at the end right after he said, "will you marry me?", I said "Eeeeeeeeeeee" and at the end when everyone was still quiet I said, "Noooooooooooooooooooooo!" and everyone laughed at this. Good times, good times.
So I can't wait till Eclipse! It comes out June 30, 2010! But the weird thing was that I passed up the midnight premire with my friends to go with my sister and people I don't know. But I had fun with my sister and we cryed on eachothers shoulders. Ahhh... sisterly love...
Well hoped you liked it if you say it!

~Kelsey :):

No comments:

Post a Comment